- Eat Smart Play Hard - Learning to make healthy choices
- KSDE Child Nutrition and Wellness - "Building Healthy Kansas Kids"
- Wellness Policy data
- Read the instructions next to "View Kansas Schools' Wellness Policy Data"
- Click the Blue Diamond next to "View Kansas Schools' Wellness Policy Data"
- Enter User ID and Password you read in the instructions
- Continue following the instructions
- Program Promotions
Wellness Committee Meeting
Our first Wellness Committee for the 2015-16 school year met on November 3, 2015 in the BVHS Cafeteria.
Present at the meeting were:
Marion Mazouch, Principal
Blake Fronce, P.E. Teacher
Dana McLean, Head Cook
Jeanne Dowell, Teacher
Maggie Haag, School Nurse
Some past activities/projects to continue this school year:
- Public Weight Room
- Open Gym on Sunday Night
- Hoops for Hearts K-8
- Lunch Menu/Pictures on District Website
- Pedometers for MS/HS Staff
- Healthier Snacks in Vending Machines
New activities/projects for this school year:
- Use of food from BVHS Greenhouse for school lunches (lettuce)
- Summer fun/fitness run (5K)
- YOGA classes
If any community members would like to be a member of our Wellness Committee please contact Mr. Mazouch at BVHS.
Our next meeting will be in April 2016 or May 2016.