Please bring completed Request for Administration of Medication if your children requires medication at school and the Permission for Self Administration of medication if your child needs to carry an emergency medication. Remember both forms will need to be signed by a physician. Forms can be brought by the school, brought to open house, or sent with your child on the first day of school.  Also please bring/send updated immunization records, health history forms, or physical forms. All forms can be found on the school website under school health or can be printed off from on-line enrollment.  Thank you! Emily Cassel, RN/ USD 384 School Nurse